We provide versatile camp activities for children and teenagers during the school breaks. Camp goers can enjoy time with friends, physical activities, going on adventures and sitting together around campfires.
Leirikesäs skilled and reliable employees guarantee the smooth running of the camp as well as high-quality programmes and nutritious food. Leirikesä’s activities are not affiliated to any religion or political organisation.
● A real camp atmosphere and exhilarating programmes
● The campers are well cared for
● The camp supports growth and the learning of new skills
● The camp has trained, enthusiastic and competent staff
● There is good communication between the camp staff and the childs parents
The program at the The Scouts’ day-camps in Taivallahti is bilingual in English and Finnish. You can join the camp if you can speak English or Finnish.
The Scouts’ day-camps in Munkkiniemi are bilingual in Swedish and Finnish.
The program at all the other camps will be in Finnish only.